Details for FILED GLYNN CO.
FILED GLYNN CO. CLERK'S OFFICE 7/29/2019 12:01 PM /s/ Ronald M. Adams CLERK SUPERIOR COURT IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF GLYNN COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: PETITION OF JEFFREY CHRISTOPHER PHILLIPS For the Adoption of MADISON GRACE JOHNSON, A Minor Child. Civil Action No. 19-AD-22 NOTICE OF SUMMONS TO: TYRONE WAYNE THOMAS, the biological father of the minor child herein, and any other person claiming paternity: You are hereby notified that the above styled adoption action, which seeks the termination of the parental rights of TYRONE WAYNE THOMAS and any other person claiming paternity, was filed against you in said Superior Court in Glynn County, Georgia on the 25th day of June, 2019. A hearing is set in this case to terminate all rights you may have to the child on the 10th day of September, 2019, at 9:30 a.m. at the Glynn County Courthouse in Brunswick, Georgia. Pursuant to O.C.G.A. 19-8-12(e), if you fail to appear and show cause why your rights should not be terminated you shall lose all rights to the child and will neither receive notice nor be entitled to object to the adoption of the child, unless, within 30 days of receipt of such notice you file: A petition to legitimate the child pursuant to O.C.G.A. 19-7-22 as a separate civil action; Notice of the filing of the petition to legitimate with the court in which the action under this Code section, if any, is pending; and Notice of the filing of the petition to legitimate to the Petitioners' attorney at the following address: Holle Weiss-Friedman Post Office Box 1178 Brunswick, Georgia 31521 The effect of the termination order requested shall be to terminate the parental rights and obligations of TYRONE WAYNE THOMAS and any other person claiming paternity of the above-named child, including rights of inheritance. SO ORDERED this 29th day of July, 2019. /s/ Stephen G. Scarlett, Sr. Stephen G. Scarlett, SR. Chief Judge, Superior Courts Brunswick Judicial Circuit
- Barberitos on St. Simons closed for 'pest control issue'
- Carts meant for golf courses, not island roads
- Defense attorney Zeh turns himself in on charges of assault, robbery, kidnapping
- EDA loans $57K to convenience store to buy building
- St. Simons Island Barberitos to remain closed while pest control issue is 'fully remediated'
- Riverview hotel owned by Brandon family 95 years
- County transportation plan underway
- Man who held gun on father receives prison time
- Selden Park once the pulse of local African American community
- Police allege Brunswick pastor in year-long relationship with teen boy
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.