Details for Adoption To Earl Sabb and Charles Benjamin and any unknown
Adoption To Earl Sabb and Charles Benjamin and any unknown Putative Fathers: You are hereby notified that, a Petition for TPR and Adoption of a child born to you on January 11, 2008 in Orangeburg, SC, was filed in the Superior Court of Glynn Cnty, GA, Adoption #HS18-AD-34. A TPR hearing date of February 19, 2019 at 9:30 A.M. has been set. Said child was born to Youlanda Yvette Myers. Be advised that you will lose all rights to the child if you do not file and objection and appear at the set time and date for the hearing. Any unknown putative father be advised that you will lose all rights to the child & will not receive notice nor be entitled to object to the adoption unless within 30 days of your receipt of this Notice you: (1) file a Petition to Legitimate the child complying with the provisions of the Official Code of Georgia 19-7-22; (2) provide notice of the filing of your Petition to Legitimate to the Adoption Clerk, Superior Court of Glynn Cnty, GA; and (3) provide notice of the filing of your Petition to Legitimate to counsel for the Petition for Adoption is pending and with counsel for Petitioners, Carrie Murray Nellis at 5500 Frederica Rd, #1201 SSI, GA 31522.
- Causeway toll to get further scrutiny
- Shutdown impacting local businesses
- Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series returns to Golden Isles Speedway
- Memo to President Trump: Declare an emergency
- Cops seeking armed robbery suspect
- Former county coroner Abe Brown dies
- Sheriff's Office introducing 'C.H.A.M.P.S.' program in local schools
- Tribute to a friend gone too soon
- Three plead guilty, one sentenced in drug shed case
- Brunswick police arrest man for child molestation
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.