ANN ARBOR, Mich. (AP) — Judge approves fund as part of $490 million settlement between University of Michigan, late doctor's sex-assault victims.
- Boat ramp collapse injures participants in Navy reunion
- Local EMA cautions residents about potential for major storm
- Citizens air homelessness concerns at town hall meeting
- Boat ramp collapse injures 17 people
- Kings Bay seeking job applicants
- Woman booked at Waycross home for fatal crash in Brunswick
- Misdemeanor pot possession not high priority
- Dive shops plead to defrauding VA
- After switching sides, Jayden Drayton looks for 2nd straight City Championship win
- Former Kingsland resident sentenced for COVID-19 relief fraud
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.