SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — US prosecutors end high profile anti-terrorism case in California after judge overturns conviction.
Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Childress, Demon Deacons stun No. 7 Duke 113-101 in 2OT
- Hindu, Muslim clashes kill 13 in Delhi as Modi, Trump talk
- Austin Wiley, No. 15 Auburn hold off Ole Miss 67-58
- Quickley scores 30 as No. 8 Kentucky downs Texas A&M 69-60
- U.S. military says soldier based in South Korea tested positive for a new virus, the first U.S. service member infected
- Police investigating shooting death in Satilla Shores
- Showdown in the Sound: Mega-crane vs. hulking shipwreck
- City drug unit raids home, nets crack, pot and stolen gun
- $2 million lottery ticket sold at Kingsland Publix
- Triple-murder defendant trial date in flux
- Charge: Man strangled girlfriend, 2 girls, burned bodies
- Four new water slides coming for Summer Waves
- DA: Judge denies Heinze's motion for a new trial
- County to consider extending St. Simons regulation to mainland
- Rotary Club briefing breaks down Golden Ray project
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.