WASHINGTON (AP) — Supreme Court says Justice Ginsburg treated for malignant tumor; no further treatment needed at this time.
Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Afghan official: Explosion hits near campaign rally by President Ashraf Ghani in Parwan province; no word on casualties
- Indonesia sends more people, aircraft to battle forest fires
- Chiefs' Demarcus Robinson steps up in Tyreek Hill's absence
- Asian shares mixed, Hong Kong skids after Moody's downgrade
- Iran's supreme leader: No talk with the US at any level
- Brunswick Police make arrest in shooting death of 20-year-old
- Carrier ship passes tipped freighter, departing from the port
- Investigation continues into how Golden Ray capsized
- Port of Brunswick shipping resumes on 'case by case' basis
- County commission hears update on tipped cargo ship
- Grand jury report calls for vote on fate of GCPD
- Three killed in McIntosh County explosion
- UPDATED: Golden Ray cleanup will be a weeks to months affair
- Boil water advisory forces some businesses around Exit 36 to close
- History runs deep in Port of Brunswick
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.