WASHINGTON (AP) — Pompeo: US to revoke, deny visas to International Criminal Court personnel who investigate US abuses in Afghanistan.
Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Glynn police chief ordered to turn over records
- JCPenney store closing in Brunswick
- Police arrest two for stealing $25K in scuba gear, valuables
- County commission calls for suicide prevention measures on Sidney Lanier Bridge
- Sea Island requested, received special treatment in H.B. 445
- Commission approves gates for Glynn Academy
- Grand jury indicts on armed robbery, molestation
- Glynn County Schools to host Career Fair
- School security to be addressed at city commission meeting
- Senate approves abortion ban after five-hour debate
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.