WASHINGTON (AP) — Negotiators from both parties say lawmakers have reached an agreement in principle to fund government, avoid shutdown.
Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Woman injured in crash while watching TV; driver arrested for DUI
- Thieves hit little Village shop for $26K in antique coins, shark teeth
- Glynn Academy student apprehended after joking about weapon
- County police officer arrested after domestic dispute
- Tall ships coming to Brunswick
- New Islands Planning Commissioner looks forward to serving first term
- School bus safety law goes into effect in Georgia
- Job fair attracts former Georgia Pacific employees
- Former federal attorney sentenced
- Trevor Cheek
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.