LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) — Nebraska Supreme Court rules that voters will decide in November whether to expand Medicaid, rejecting lawsuit.
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Hurricane evacuee gives birth in hospital parking lot
- First Baptist Church celebrates old, new through renovation
- Wildcats shut out Brunswick
- Landowners irked by city planning proposal
- Local doctor offers revolutionary weight-loss product
- William A. Skipper
- Big crowds flock to Jekyll Island for Shrimp & Grits
- Crime Scene, 9.15
- Evacuees find warm welcome in Glynn County
- Peer buddy club to provide social opportunities to Risley Middle students
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.