WASHINGTON (AP) — Gov't watchdog: Justice Department leaders failed to prepare or manage border policy that resulted in family separations.
Copyright 2021 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.
- Georgia official: Bump in vaccine allocation may take months
- Judge bars Biden from enforcing 100-day deportation ban
- Capitol Police chief apologizes for failures in Jan. 6 siege
- Judge bars U.S. from enforcing 100-day ban on deportations, dealing an early blow to President Biden’s immigration plans
- Feds: Man threatened family of congressman, journalist
- Husband and wife killed in McIntosh County
- Suspect arrested in murder of McIntosh County couple
- Restaurant owner makes second attempt for alcohol license
- Time to save Pier Village kiosks running out
- Cleanup crews at the ready as engine room cut nears
- Train derails in downtown St. Marys
- Cancer patient's family seeks help
- Family finds success, community at Frederica Academy
- Beach plan closely reviewed as SPLOST project
- After one inmate tests positive for COVID, 31 others tested
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.