PARADISE, Calif. (AP) — CORRECTS: Northern California sheriff's spokeswoman says 27,000 in town of Paradise told to flee fast-moving wildfire. (Corrects APNewsAlert to fix typo in flee. The original NewsAlert said Northern California sheriff's spokeswoman says 27,000 in town of Paradise ordered to flea fast-moving wildfire.)
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Al Chapman Jr.
- 'Dirty Dozen' list hits Rayonier AM, Sea Island, spaceport
- Key figure in drug conspiracy sentenced
- Board of elections counts provisional ballots, releases final election results
- Glynn Academy sophomore set to earn prestigious scholarship
- GPB to air 'Wanderer' documentary
- Fentanyl defendants indicted by feds
- Four die in Camden on Thursday in suspected drug overdoses
- Police arrest dozens in drug sting
- Frederica's Scott twins sign to play hoops at University of Cincinnati
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.