THREE RIVERS, Calif. (AP) — In the wake of California wildfires, upwards of 10,000 trees weakened by fires, drought, disease or age must be removed, work that will keep a nearby highway closed to visitors who seek the world’s two largest sequoia trees.
- School district hosts vaccine clinics for all staff
- Health system offering vaccine clinics, criteria for eligibility expand today
- Links president appointed to state health equity council
- Courts set to resume jury trials
- Lifting of COVID restrictions in other states has commissioners reconsidering alcohol delivery
- Marvel movie to film in Brunswick
- Damage delay for last of Golden Ray
- Lifting of last shipwreck section halted for 'weight shedding'
- Case rings familiar among prospects in Day 2 of jury selection
- Camden man indicted on COVID-19 fraud charges
- Third day of jury selection sets familiar pattern
- Coalition supporting Arbery family goes to the site of the shooting
- Julie B takes shipwreck sections to sea, salvors focus on final stage
- County favors new roundabout for St. Simons
- The mighty Thor arrives to help Golden Ray salvage
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.