Department of Public Safety troopers inspect the passenger van involved in a three-vehicle crash on Saturday, July 20, 2019, on U.S. 59. Multiple people traveling in the passenger van were pronounced dead at the scene of the crash. Seven people total were injured.
- Disoriented pilot whales arrive at St. Simons
- Necropsies planned for beached whales
- Hit-and-run suspect released on $50,000 bond
- Sea Palms acquired by Texas company, overhaul plans announced
- Police suspect alcohol involved in fatal head-on collision
- Commission rules against Board of Appeals on Village Drive
- Hit-and-run victim remains in hospital
- New VA clinic coming to Brunswick
- County to look at tourism tax district, beach business regulations
- Sea Palms' new management to focus on building local membership base
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.