BIARRITZ, France (AP) — White House says Trump's only regret in China trade war is not 'raising the tariffs higher,' as allies press restraint.
Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Split emerges in Venezuela opposition over talks with gov't
- US service member killed in action in Afghanistan
- Minority Venezuelan opposition parties to enter negotiations with Maduro without support of US-backed Guaidó
- Brad Pitt asks astronaut: Who was better? Clooney or Pitt?
- No new measles cases reported in fading US outbreak
- Brunswick Police make arrest in shooting death of 20-year-old
- Carrier ship passes tipped freighter, departing from the port
- It could be weeks before Golden Ray is moved
- Investigation continues into how Golden Ray capsized
- Port of Brunswick shipping resumes on 'case by case' basis
- County commission hears update on tipped cargo ship
- UPDATED: Golden Ray cleanup will be a weeks to months affair
- Grand jury report calls for vote on fate of GCPD
- Update: Coast Guard detects signs that some of the crew members of overturned ship are alive
- DNR: Oil has leaked into sound from capsized ship
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.