DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — UAE diplomat: Coalition will retaliate 'hard' over attacks on civilian targets after drone attack on Saudi pipeline.
Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- HHS rolls back protections for transgender people
- Federal lawsuit filed to block Alabama's new abortion ban
- Markets Right Now: Stocks rebound, led by tech companies
- Groups file federal lawsuit to block new Alabama law that would ban most abortions in the state
- New Trump administration rule would roll back sex discrimination protection for transgender people in health services
- Brunswick man arrested for robbing Darien restaurant
- Social media taunts lead to BHS brawl, arrests
- Update: Police find body of missing man in Brunswick River
- Former teacher found not guilty in sex crimes trial
- Archaeological dig at Little St. Simons uncovers clues to past
- Tow-truck driver accused of transporting heroin, nearly $333K
- Teen charged in fatal crash
- Brunswick cops: 3 arrested in internet child sex sting
- Glynn Academy student feels campus is unsafe
- IPC to consider permit for new Pier Village restaurant
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.