PARIS (AP) — Paris mayor: Those living close to Notre Dame have been evacuated in case of a possible collapse of the cathedral.
Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Protesters attack Turkish opposition leader at funeral
- Outrage after some French protesters urge police suicides
- Sri Lankan police spokesman says 207 dead, 450 injured in series of Easter Sunday blasts
- Harris' campaign focuses on black colleges for support
- A look at Sri Lanka's troubled recent history marked by war
- Strong storms wreak havoc on Isles
- Boy struck by vehicle, alert when flown to UF Health
- Police chief: Captain of disbanded GBNET resigns
- Body found floating in Darien river identified
- Town hall meeting on St. Simons Island issues scheduled for Wednesday
- Nao Santa Maria brings the past to Brunswick marina
- Nonprofit offering hope to sex trafficking victims
- BIG PLAY SLAY: Darius Slay holds community celebration over Easter weekend
- Bad for business: Local merchant suffers with road closure
- Police: Man killed in work accident on St. Simons Island
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.