LONDON (AP) — Northern Ireland court rejects case claiming government Brexit strategy would harm peace process.
Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Israeli election kingmaker Avigdor Lieberman calls for unity government with Blue and White, Likud parties
- Facebook to name first oversight panel members by year-end
- California GOP congressman won't seek re-election
- Utah joins nearly 2 dozen US states spending on 2020 Census
- Veteran television newsman Sander Vanocur dies at 91
- Brunswick Police make arrest in shooting death of 20-year-old
- Carrier ship passes tipped freighter, departing from the port
- Investigation continues into how Golden Ray capsized
- Port of Brunswick shipping resumes on 'case by case' basis
- County commission hears update on tipped cargo ship
- Grand jury report calls for vote on fate of GCPD
- Three killed in McIntosh County explosion
- UPDATED: Golden Ray cleanup will be a weeks to months affair
- Boil water advisory forces some businesses around Exit 36 to close
- History runs deep in Port of Brunswick
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.