MELBOURNE, Australia (AP) — Appeals court upholds convictions against Cardinal George Pell, the most senior Catholic found guilty of child sex abuse.
Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Official: More than 1,000 people have had to be rescued in the Houston area because of flooding from storm
- Police: Mom left child in car while working at strip club
- Trudeau can look to US politicians amid brownface scandal
- Where have the wild birds gone? 3 billion fewer than 1970
- Biden flexes muscle with new black caucus endorsements
- Brunswick Police make arrest in shooting death of 20-year-old
- Golden Ray contaminant containment a work in progress
- Port of Brunswick shipping resumes on 'case by case' basis
- Salvaging, cleanup of Golden Ray shipwreck will require detailed planning
- Three killed in McIntosh County explosion
- Fla. man held in Brantley on deaths of wife, 4 children
- Boil water advisory forces some businesses around Exit 36 to close
- Call center seeking 735 seasonal workers
- History runs deep in Port of Brunswick
- County commission hears update on tipped cargo ship
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.