NAYPYITAW, Myanmar (AP) — Myanmar police on Saturday evicted the family of a police officer who had testified a day earlier that he and others were ordered to entrap two Reuters news agency reporters facing charges that could get them up to 14 years in prison, the officer's wife said.
- Husband of murder suspect arrested on same charge
- Gunfire pours into home where child slept
- Three women in connection with motel robbery spotted in Waycross
- Zoning complaint sheds light on Village ordinance
- Indictment: Woman shot murder victim, lied to cops
- Convicted bomber on death row has Brunswick connections
- CrimeScene: April 19, 2018
- Crash closes all lanes of U.S. Highway 17
- House of Hope needs community support to begin program
- Crime Scene, April 17
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.