PARIS (AP) — Police fired tear gas and brought in water cannons and a horse brigade to disperse several thousand yellow vest protesters Saturday massed near a Paris landmark at the end of a march through the French capital, the 14th straight weekend of demonstrations.
- Counterfeit money appears on the rise locally
- Three indicted for child sex crimes
- Five right whale calves spotted so far
- Major St. Simons Island road projects progressing
- New Burroughs-Molette Elementary School ready to open
- Senate passes bill expanding Fort Frederica
- Crowds flock to Jekyll for Wiskey, Wine and Wildlife
- Teacher, author publishes 'Thankful Fairy'
- Woman, 21, charged with DUI, vehicular homicide in teen's death
- Changes to county drug plan could cost local pharmacies
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.