WASHINGTON (AP) — Senate Democrats have blocked debate on the almost $700 billion Pentagon budget and other spending bills amid a feud by the chamber's leaders over the rules of engagement for translating this summer's hard-won budget deal into binding legislation.
- Brunswick Police make arrest in shooting death of 20-year-old
- Port of Brunswick shipping resumes on 'case by case' basis
- Golden Ray contaminant containment a work in progress
- County commission hears update on tipped cargo ship
- Carrier ship passes tipped freighter, departing from the port
- Three killed in McIntosh County explosion
- Grand jury report calls for vote on fate of GCPD
- Boil water advisory forces some businesses around Exit 36 to close
- Salvaging, cleanup of Golden Ray shipwreck will require detailed planning
- Investigation continues into how Golden Ray capsized
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.