On June 22, in Rome, the world was blessed with the arrival of Rylan Walker Childres. He was delivered by his mother, Brittany Walker Childres, and welcomed the next day by his great-great-grandmother, Jeanette Kirkland Thrower; his great-grandmother, Linda Thrower Walker; and his grandfather, Brad Walker. The family had a great day of counting past and present blessings and expressing hope for new life experiences to come.
- Police report: Toddler drowns on St. Simons Island
- Police: FLETC instructors posed as agents start fight, go to jail
- Pastor, friends in right place, right time for water rescue
- Cops: State Court Public Defender arrested for DUI
- Rolling Thunder comes to Glynn with weekend traffic roadblocks
- Man arrested in Darien booked again as woman
- Police: One shot, one in jail, one sought in Arco shooting
- Sisters soon to retire from 40-year careers at King & Prince Seafood
- Kingsland officer shoots, kills man
- Fugitive arrested for April 2017 murder
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- The Big Photo Show celebrates a decade
- Symphony elects new board president
- Writer makes return to his favorite 'intersection'
- Angels in California ...
- Heritage group donates competition proceeds
- Group snuffing out cigarette litter
- A plethora of palms
- Activities to light up the Fourth
- Student awarded Donohue Foundation scholarship
- New trends, classic ingredients