At South Williamsport, Pa.All Times EDTUNITED STATES
DENVER — The Atlanta Braves didn’t have long to process a bad loss to the Colorado Rockies. That was a good thing.
CHICAGO — Major League Baseball is having conversations with the players’ association over possible rule changes designed to speed the pace of…
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. — The New England Patriots say former nose tackle Lester Williams, who started in the franchise’s first Super Bowl appearanc…
This could turn into a big year for redshirt freshman quarterbacks in the Southeastern Conference.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — The Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Jacksonville Jaguars are closing in on a decade of disappointment.
SOUTH WILLIAMSPORT, Pa. — Joey Randazzo’s teammates marveled as the Grosse Pointe, Michigan, shortstop lifted pitch after pitch over the left …
FLOWERY BRANCH — Rookie running back Brian Hill is still adjusting to the speed of the NFL as he tries to win a backup job with the Atlanta Falcons.
The Top Ten teams in the Georgia Sports Writers Association High School Football Poll of the 2017 season with first-place votes in parentheses…
ATLANTA — The goal posts are up. The end zones are painted. The concession stands are ready to dish out all sorts of food and drink.
Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher says he learned long ago not to assume which of his freshmen would make the biggest impact each year.
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Rickie Fowler, golf’s version of an action hero, keeps showing up too late to save himself at the majors.
NAPA, Calif. — Marshawn Lynch isn’t shedding anymore light on his decision to sit during the national anthem before the Oakland Raiders’ first…
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Blake Bortles is being analyzed and criticized like never before.
- Taylor Swift left 'a blank space, baby' on social media
- Eclipse mania sends Americans scurrying to find safe glasses
- Dems risk culture war fight in Charlottesville response
- New Hampshire confirms identity of suspected serial killer
- Charlottesville mayor asks for emergency meeting of state lawmakers to allow removal of Confederate statue
- Police: Car was traveling more than 100 mph before deadly crash
- Car crash in East River leaves one dead
- Cops: Teenagers led chase from Brunswick to St. Simons
- New Heinze trial possibly in works
- Armed robbery suspect gets 20 years
- Bible dripping with oil to visit area
- Girls plead guilty in Facebook armed robbery
- Chapel opens new campus aimed at ending addiction
- Community prepares for solar eclipse
- Dart family tree branches out in Brunswick
Find a local business