There have been times in Camden County football coach Bob Sphire’s five months at his new job that he felt like he was shot in a time machine back to the 1960s.
Rocky Hidalgo’s first three years at Glynn Academy have been an unequivocal success. In that time frame, the Red Terrors have won 32 games and…
Sometimes, Brunswick High head coach Sean Pender finds himself searching for the name of a player. Pender had around 80 kids on his teams at P…
Tumultuous is the perfect word to describe the 2016 football season in Coastal Georgia. Sure, there was the requisite surprising results and n…
For the third time in four seasons, Brunswick High is looking for a fresh start.
Frederica Academy is wearing the same colors, playing on the same field and coached by the same staff as 2016, but the Knights are shifting in…
In football, big guys do a lot of the dirty work, without a large share of the glory.
Since the McIntosh County Academy Buccaneers left the Georgia Dome last December, they’ve been waiting for that chance to redeem themselves.
Make no mistake, Glynn Academy head coach Rocky Hidalgo wants to win every time the Red Terrors take the field. But he also knows his team cou…
McIntosh County Academy sophomore Denver Anthony didn’t start spring practice comfortable in shotgun.
- New indictments target one for murder, three for sex crimes
- Disaster unemployment assistance available
- Family seeking answers after hit-and-run
- Beach moves: Irma reshapes local beaches, property
- Arnetia Maasha
- St. Simons man accused of damaging soccer field
- Attorney charged with battery now jailed for alleged stalking
- County gives guidelines on debris pickup
- Hurricane Irma leaves damage on St. Simons Island
- Dixville added to Georgia Register of Historic Places
Find a local business