There have been times in Camden County football coach Bob Sphire’s five months at his new job that he felt like he was shot in a time machine back to the 1960s.
Rocky Hidalgo’s first three years at Glynn Academy have been an unequivocal success. In that time frame, the Red Terrors have won 32 games and…
Sometimes, Brunswick High head coach Sean Pender finds himself searching for the name of a player. Pender had around 80 kids on his teams at P…
Tumultuous is the perfect word to describe the 2016 football season in Coastal Georgia. Sure, there was the requisite surprising results and n…
For the third time in four seasons, Brunswick High is looking for a fresh start.
Frederica Academy is wearing the same colors, playing on the same field and coached by the same staff as 2016, but the Knights are shifting in…
In football, big guys do a lot of the dirty work, without a large share of the glory.
Since the McIntosh County Academy Buccaneers left the Georgia Dome last December, they’ve been waiting for that chance to redeem themselves.
Make no mistake, Glynn Academy head coach Rocky Hidalgo wants to win every time the Red Terrors take the field. But he also knows his team cou…
McIntosh County Academy sophomore Denver Anthony didn’t start spring practice comfortable in shotgun.
- UNC team skipping White House visit due to schedule conflict
- EPA removes waste at Texas toxic sites, won't say from where
- North Korea minister says if innocent Americans are harmed by suicide attacks, "Trump will be held totally responsible"
- North Korea minister says "none other than Trump himself is on a suicide mission"
- North Korea minister calls Trump "a mentally deranged person full of megalomania" who is holding "the nuclear button."
- Disaster unemployment assistance available
- Police seek information on hit-and-run
- New indictments target one for murder, three for sex crimes
- Longtime St. Marys dock owner ready to rebuild
- Beach moves: Irma reshapes local beaches, property
- Hurricane Irma leaves damage on St. Simons Island
- Arnetia Maasha
- FEMA assistance available to Glynn residents
- EPA suspends coal ash regulation enforcement
- State patrol investigating deadly hit and run
Find a local business