There have been times in Camden County football coach Bob Sphire’s five months at his new job that he felt like he was shot in a time machine back to the 1960s.
Former Brunswick High School football standout Darius Slay’s professional career began when he was drafted by the Detroit Lions in 2013.
Golf is part of the fabric of the Golden Isles.
Brunswick City Clerk, Naomi Atkinson, is busy during the week carrying out the long list of responsibilities that comes with her position.
Visitors to Camden County have plenty of places they can explore, but it can’t be done in a day.
It was 28 years ago when Rick Mattox, general manager of the King and Prince Golf Course, moved to the Golden Isles from the Charlotte area. I…
No longer a summer-only destination, the Golden Isles is busy with events and festivals every month of the year. A full spectrum of fun, enter…
The Golden Isles has a rich history, much of which is still on display today. From the ruins of Horton House, one of the oldest structures in …
If the Golden Isles are known for anything, it’s recreation. Swimming, biking, running, fishing, viewing nature, learning about history or pla…
Monthly and weekly events
- Police: Car was traveling more than 100 mph before deadly crash
- Car crash in East River leaves one dead
- Cops: Teenagers led chase from Brunswick to St. Simons
- New Heinze trial possibly in works
- Armed robbery suspect gets 20 years
- Bible dripping with oil to visit area
- Girls plead guilty in Facebook armed robbery
- Chapel opens new campus aimed at ending addiction
- Community prepares for solar eclipse
- Dart family tree branches out in Brunswick
Find a local business