On Sunday, June 18 the bodies of Carson Holliman, 64, and his wife, Vondell Holliman, 63, and their 24-year-old grandson, Christopher Holliman were found at their home in the 2200 block of Wolfe Street.
With a storm surge predicted to be as high as 12 feet accompanied by waves of more than 20-feet high at the coast, Hurricane Matthew appeared …
According to police, Ogho Tokimasa allegedly attacked Naomi Acres on May 2, 2016, strangling her in her own home in Brunswick. This is a colle…
On Thursday, March 21, 2013 a manhunt began for two males suspected of fatally shooting 13-month-old Antonio Santiago and wounding his mother …
On Thursday, March 8, 2007 6-year-old Christopher Michael Barrios Jr. was abducted from the front yard of his grandmother's house.
On Saturday August 29, 2009 eight people were killed and a 3-year-old was seriously injured in a trailer at New Hope Plantation Mobile Home Park.
On June 3, 2015 Camden County commissioners signed an agreement to allow the county to purchase a 4,000-acre track for the construction of a s…
ESPLOST, Education Special Purpose Local Option Sales Tax, is an optional 1% sales tax levied by Georgia counties that is used solely for loca…
- 1 million South Sudan refugees now in Uganda, UN says
- Overdoses on the road: Drugged driving rises as a menace
- Australian court: Refugee camp in Papua New Guinea is legal
- Australia's highest court says policy of sending asylum seekers to migrant camps in Papua New Guinea is valid
- Fugitive's trail exposes Red Bull co-owners' offshore deals
- Police: Car was traveling more than 100 mph before deadly crash
- Car crash in East River leaves one dead
- New Heinze trial possibly in works
- Bible dripping with oil to visit area
- Girls plead guilty in Facebook armed robbery
- Armed robbery suspect gets 20 years
- Police: woman shoots at dogs, hits house, goes to jail
- Glynn County Police Chief Matt Doering announces retirement
- Chapel opens new campus aimed at ending addiction
- Community prepares for solar eclipse
Find a local business