On Sunday, June 18 the bodies of Carson Holliman, 64, and his wife, Vondell Holliman, 63, and their 24-year-old grandson, Christopher Holliman were found at their home in the 2200 block of Wolfe Street.
With a storm surge predicted to be as high as 12 feet accompanied by waves of more than 20-feet high at the coast, Hurricane Matthew appeared …
According to police, Ogho Tokimasa allegedly attacked Naomi Acres on May 2, 2016, strangling her in her own home in Brunswick. This is a colle…
On Thursday, March 21, 2013 a manhunt began for two males suspected of fatally shooting 13-month-old Antonio Santiago and wounding his mother …
On Thursday, March 8, 2007 6-year-old Christopher Michael Barrios Jr. was abducted from the front yard of his grandmother's house.
On Saturday August 29, 2009 eight people were killed and a 3-year-old was seriously injured in a trailer at New Hope Plantation Mobile Home Park.
On June 3, 2015 Camden County commissioners signed an agreement to allow the county to purchase a 4,000-acre track for the construction of a s…
ESPLOST, Education Special Purpose Local Option Sales Tax, is an optional 1% sales tax levied by Georgia counties that is used solely for loca…
- Lebanon launched third phase of attack against IS militants
- The Latest: Divers to search flooded McCain compartments
- Afghan reaction mixed on Trump's tough-talking speech
- Iran says only 5 days needed to ramp up uranium enrichment
- US 7th Fleet says divers will search flooded compartments of USS John S. McCain for missing sailors
- Cops: Teenagers led chase from Brunswick to St. Simons
- Glynn Academy puts extra focus on dress code
- Police: Car was traveling more than 100 mph before deadly crash
- Armed robbery suspect gets 20 years
- Community prepares for solar eclipse
- Locals react to white nationalist violence
- Car crash in East River leaves one dead
- Police: Man tried to elude police after crash
- Camden wedding crashers reach plea agreement
- How to make a pinhole projector to watch the eclipse
Find a local business