Hurricane Irma brought a record breaking storm surge of 6.9 feet above mean high tide. The surge along with wind and rain proved to be a devastating combination for the Golden Isles.
According to police, Ogho Tokimasa allegedly attacked Naomi Acres on May 2, 2016, strangling her in her own home in Brunswick. This is a colle…
On Thursday, March 21, 2013 a manhunt began for two males suspected of fatally shooting 13-month-old Antonio Santiago and wounding his mother …
On Thursday, March 8, 2007 6-year-old Christopher Michael Barrios Jr. was abducted from the front yard of his grandmother's house.
On Saturday August 29, 2009 eight people were killed and a 3-year-old was seriously injured in a trailer at New Hope Plantation Mobile Home Park.
On June 3, 2015 Camden County commissioners signed an agreement to allow the county to purchase a 4,000-acre track for the construction of a s…
ESPLOST, Education Special Purpose Local Option Sales Tax, is an optional 1% sales tax levied by Georgia counties that is used solely for loca…
- Afghan health official: Taliban target police training center in eastern Paktia province, killing at least 14 people
- Ophelia batters UK after pummeling Ireland, leaves 3 dead
- UK inflation hits 3 pct as Bank of England mulls rate hike
- The Latest: Civilians stream back to Kirkuk, taken by Iraq
- 40 die in fires in Portugal, Spain; Rain helps firefighters
- GBI: 22-year-old arrested in June triple murder
- Former SGHS staffer accused of embezzlement
- Triple-murder suspect had ties to victims' neighbors
- Police said evidence at scene ID'd Mansfield
- Police: Man beaten savagely for being Hispanic
- Police say shooting occurred after drug deal goes bad
- Sea Island reassessing beachfront development after Irma
- I'm no hero, says man who stopped attack
- Dinner to honor slain chef
- Terrors stop Pirates for fourth-straight City Championship win
Find a local business