Last updated: July 21, 2017
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the http://www.thebrunswicknews.com website (the "Service") operated by The Brunswick News ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Termination clause for websites that do not have accounts. If your website or mobile app allows users to register and have an account, create your own Terms and Conditions.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by The Brunswick News.
The Brunswick News has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that The Brunswick News shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly for damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party web sites or services that you visit.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
- Official in Spain confirms on Catalunya Radio that 22-year-old Moroccan Younes Abouyaaquoub is the attacker at large
- Americans stake out prime viewing spots to see sun go dark
- US Navy says USS John S. McCain has significant hull damage; crew berths, machinery and communications rooms flooded
- Official in Spain tells radio station 'everything indicates' that Younes Abouyaaquoub was van driver in Barcelona attack
- Bullpens looming large again for this year's postseason
- Police: Car was traveling more than 100 mph before deadly crash
- Car crash in East River leaves one dead
- Cops: Teenagers led chase from Brunswick to St. Simons
- Glynn Academy puts extra focus on dress code
- Armed robbery suspect gets 20 years
- Community prepares for solar eclipse
- New Heinze trial possibly in works
- Camden wedding crashers reach plea agreement
- Bible dripping with oil to visit area
- Clergy unite in push for peace
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Find a local business