Mr and Mrs Hutcheson

Mr. and Mrs. Hutcheson

Allan Hutcheson and Dorothy Thompson were united in marriage on Aug. 16, 1947, in Douglas by the Rev. Henry Sears.

The couple moved to Brunswick in 1954. Mrs. Hutcheson is retired from the Brunswick Coat Manufacturer. Mr. Hutcheson is retired from Security Life Insurance Company.

The two are members of the Golden Isles Church of God.

The Hutchesons have four daughters, Barbara (Louie) Cox and Patsy Shedlowski, all of Brunswick; Cindy (Donnie) Harris of Albany; and Allison (Clifford) Morgan of Hortense.

They have 7 grandchildren, 14 great grandchildren and two great-great grandchildren.